- For Adults
- Museums for Families On Demand
- Special needs
- Itinerary Tintoretto in Venice
- VENETIA 1600. Births and rebirths – Virtual Tour
- Exhibitions – Events
- MUVE Education
- 🎟️ Tickets
1. View the various activities proposed on the platform or click on the red ‘choose and book’ button to select and consult the educational offer at the various locations and the costs, checking the preferred day and time slot (following the instructions for filling in the various fields). This mode is also useful for an initial cost/price simulation before proceeding with the booking
2. To finalise the booking it is necessary to enter the details of the school and/or the contact person (teacher or accompanying person making the booking), including the e-mail address to which confirmation and summary of the booking will be sent, with the link for payment to be made exclusively online
3. Payment must be made in advance and online by bank transfer or credit card via the ‘Go to payment methods’ link sent by e-mail upon confirmation of the reservation
ELECTRONIC INVOICE: Institutions requiring an electronic invoice may request it when booking online, by ticking the appropriate box and entering the CUU (unique code) and CIG (Contract Reference Number) codes, or no later than 7 days later, by again communicating the CUU and CIG codes useful for issuing the invoice.
Teachers are reminded to communicate the need for electronic invoicing to their teaching secretaries and DSGA (administrative director) in good time in order to avoid problems
4. The educational activity is confirmed once the activity has been paid for, which must be done in advance within one month of use. Last minute bookings can be requested by e-mail to email@example.com or by calling 0412700370 (Mon or Wed from 9.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.), with payment in advance. There is no refund for cancellation.
Booking confirmation and payment
Active itineraries and workshops in the museums, in the temporary exhibitions and language learning activities (English and Italian)
€ 100 for a class of up to 25 students and thereafter € 4 per student (for example, a class of 23 or 25 students: € 100; of 26 students: € 100 +4, and so on).
For the “Canaletto, Venice and… its gondolas” workshop, the € 100 flat rate is intended for classes of up to 20 students.
– Doge’s Palace + Museo Correr: From Doges to Emperors
– Casa Goldoni + Ca’ Rezzonico: Carlo Goldoni & Pietro Longhi witnesses of their time
– Glass Museum + Glass School Abate Zanetti: A Story of Skill, Sand and Fire (with glassworking demonstration)
– Museo del Merletto + Associazione Merlettaie Creating ‘my’ own lace! (only on Mondays, when the museum is closed)
€ 150 for classes of up to 25 students and thereafter € 4 per student
– Backstage: hidden treasures of fashion and costume at Palazzo Mocenigo
€ 150 for classes of up to 24 students
NEW FOR 2023-23!
MUSEUM ADMISSION IS INCLUDED IN THE BOOKING. From this year MUVE Education activities can be booked and paid for more easily in a single payment that also includes the museum entrance fee, which no longer has to be paid separately.
Please note: classes that do NOT purchase a MUVE Education activity can still take advantage of the special reduced ‘School Offer’ rate, but only from 1 September to 15 March by presenting a list of names filled in by their school at the ticket office; in other periods admission will be with the reduced museum ticket.
Special reduced ‘School Offer’ ticket for the following sites:
Whisper equipment, obligatory only in Doge’s Palace
Whisper service is compulsory for groups of more than 10 participants.
Whispers are free for classes that book an educational activity, for up to 2 accompanying teachers and for any certified carers of disabled people.
Otherwise, whispers must be purchased separately, at the Ticket Office of the Doge’s Palace, at a cost of 1 euro per person.
HOW TO ACCESS VENUES WITH BOOKED EDUCATIONAL ACTIVITIES:
In order to gain admission to the museum venues with a booked educational activity already paid for in advance, it is necessary to go to the museum ticket office with the booking form.
At the Doge’s Palace, in order to avoid potentially long queues, please use the ‘educational activities’ fast track.
Classes interested in visiting the Museo di Storia Naturale ‘Giancarlo Ligabue’ (‘Giancarlo Ligabue’ Natural History Museum) independently are advised to call 0412700303 to schedule admission and avoid long waits at the entrance.
Museum in the classroom
€ 100 per activity for classes of up to 25 pupils
For classroom activities with destinations outside the Municipality of Venice the school must also pay a travel expense reimbursement to the operator, which is calculated using www.viamichelin.it
With the possibility of conducting the course either remotely or directly in the classroom with an educator
Courses for teachers
€ 150 Intercultural heritage education
Difficulties in reaching our venues? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we can help you with useful hints and tips