- For Adults
- Museums for Families On Demand
- Birthdays at the museum
- Special needs
- Itinerary Tintoretto in Venice
Notice: When planning your trip please see forecast of visitors (tourists and day trippers) to Venice (source: Municipality of Venice).
Active itineraries or workshops in the museums, in the temporary exhibitions or language learning activities (English and Italian)
80 euros for a class of up to 25 students and thereafter 4 euros per student (for example, a class of 23 or 25 students: 80 euro; of 26 students: 80+4 euro, and so on).
For the “Canaletto, Venice and… its gondolas” workshop, the 80 euro flat rate is intended for classes of up to 20 students.
– Museo Correr + exhibition From Titian to Rubens at Doge’s Palace until 1 March 2020: Renaissance and golden centuries: a journey through masterpieces in museums and in the exhibition
– Doge’s Palace + Museo Correr: From Doges to Emperors
– Casa Goldoni + Ca’ Rezzonico: The search for the “real”: Carlo Goldoni & Pietro Longhi witnesses of their time
100 euros for classes of up to 25 students and thereafter 4 euros per student
The cost of admission
To enjoy the above mentioned activities, admission ticket to the museum must be purchased the day of the visit directly at the ticket office, with a special reduction “School Offer” plus free admission for 2 accompanying teachers.
Admission is also free for schools located in Venice, for those who are resident or born in Venice, and for the disabled and person accompanying them.
Other free admissions: to the Museo Correr for those who purchase the activities in the Library; at Casa Goldoni for those who purchase the combined tour with Ca’ Rezzonico.
“School Offer” reductions:
School reduction to the temporary exhibition Opera! at Doge’s Palace (April/August 2020): €5
The whisper equipment, obligatory in Doge’s Palace, is free for those who purchase an educational MUVE service.
The “School Offer” reduction can be obtained throughout the year by classes that also pay for one of the MUVE’s educational services. For those classes that simply wish to visit the museum on their own, it applies from 1 September to 15 March only. The classes must be accompanied by teachers, with a full list of names submitted by the school in question.
– From ancient ships to the Dandolo submarine. A journey through history and technology in the Venice Arsenal (for classes with up to 28 participants)
– Backstage at the Museum among textiles and costumes at Palazzo Mocenigo (for classes with up to 24 participants)
These special circuits involve the use of two educational operators. The fee includes all the admissions to the areas concerned and the activities included.
Unsure how to reach our museums? Contact us we are ready to help with advice and recommendations