The Musei Civici of Venice reopen to the public
Plan your visit
From Saturday 1 August, with the reopening of the the Correr Museum’s first floor, ST. MARK’S SQUARE MUSEUMS TICKET – valid for the Doge’s Palace and the combined itinerary of Correr Museum’s first floor, Museo Archeologico Nazionale and Monumental Rooms of the Biblioteca Nazionale Marciana – will be effective again.
It is possible to buy Musei Civici di Venezia tickets:
- on-line >
- calling the call center: 848082000 (from Italy); +39 041 42730892 (only from abroad); from Monday to Friday, excluding holidays, from 09:00 to 13:00
- at the ticket office, where we recommend using debit or credit cards and avoid using cash
The booking office will also reply to customers through the e-mail address email@example.com
Reservation is not mandatory and it is not necessary in case of free tickets.
Entrance is granted based on availability due to the maximum number of visitors allowed in the museum in compliance with current regulations.
For more information visit the official website of each Museum >
Protect yourself and those around you by respecting the rules when you visit the Museums
- Do not enter the museum if you have any symptoms of an acute respiratory infection (fever, cough, cold)
- Always wear a mask to protect your nose and mouth
- Wash and disinfect your hands often, even if you’re wearing gloves, using the sanitizer bottles distributed throughout the museum
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose and mouth, even if you’re wearing gloves
- When you sneeze, or cough use a handkerchief and make sure your hands have no direct contact with the secretions
- Don’t hug anyone or shake hands
- Follow the one-way itinerary as indicated; do not linger in areas where people are passing through, and always make sure you are 1 metre away from other people
- You may only sit down on seats that have the pertinent signs
- Respect the limits for the number of people allowed in each room
- Follow indications given by the staff regarding any queues while waiting to use the washrooms or certain exhibition rooms
Download the vademecum >