The Musei Civici of Venice reopen their doors to visitors.
The following Musei Civici di Venezia will be open until Thursday 30 July with the following opening hours:
- Doge’s Palace from Thursday to Sunday from 9.00 to 18.00
- Glass Museum in Murano every Saturday and Sunday, and Thursday 30 July from 11.00 to 17.00
- Lace Museum in Burano every Saturday and Sunday, and Thursday 30 July from 12.00 to 16.00
Doge’s Palace tickets valid until Friday 31 July:
- Free entrance: Venetian citizens and residents
- 5,50 euros: people aged from 6 to 18
- Ticket reduced price 13,00 euros: all other visitors
From Friday 31 July the following Musei Civici di Venezia will be open with the following opening hours:
- Doge’s Palace every day from 9.00 to 18.00
- Glass Museum in Murano from Thursday to Sunday, from 11.00 to 17.00
- Lace Museum in Burano from Thursday to Sunday, from 12.00 to 16.00
- Palazzo Mocenigo Museum from Friday to Sunday, from 11.00 to 17.00
- Ca’ Rezzonico – Museum of 18th century Venice from Friday to Sunday, from 11.00 to 17.00
- Natural History Museum of Venice Giancarlo Ligabue from Friday to Sunday, from 11.00 to 17.00
From Saturday 1 August the first floor of the Correr Museum will be open to the public, every day from 10.30 to 18.00.
From this date the Secret Itineraries Tour in Doge’s Palace will be available, and ST. MARK’S SQUARE MUSEUMS TICKET – valid for the Doge’s Palace and the combined itinerary of Correr Museum’s first floor, Museo Archeologico Nazionale and Monumental Rooms of the Biblioteca Nazionale Marciana – will be effective again.
From Friday 4 September Carlo Goldoni’s House will be open from Friday to Sunday, from 12.00 to 16.00
From Friday 11 September Ca’ Pesaro – International Gallery of Modern Art reopens from Friday to Sunday, from 11.00 to 17.00
For adults and families, starting from Monday 22 June 2020, it is possible to participate in educational itineraries in the Musei Civici of Venice. The activities will take place on specific days and time slots, offering a unique experience for visitors.
The itineraries will be organized for groups of maximum 10 people, accompanied by museums educators. The educational activities will be available in Doge’s Palace, Correr Museum, Ca’ Rezzonico – Museum of 18th century Venice, Palazzo Mocenigo, Glass Museum in Murano, Lace Museum in Burano and Natural History Museum Giancarlo Ligabue in Venice.
Find out more >
Also from 22 June 2020 it is possible to book exclusive accesses to the beautiful permanent collections of the Musei Civici of Venice. It will be possible to visit the following museum, while closed to the public and exclusively accompanied by licensed tour guides: Doge’s Palace (with exclusive accesses also on Saturday and Sunday from 18.20 to 20.00), Ca’ Rezzonico – Museum of 18th century Venice, Glass Museum in Murano, Carlo Goldoni’s House, Palazzo Mocenigo and the Natural History Museum Giancarlo Ligabue in Venice.
It is mandatory to purchase the entire entry shift (10 tickets) at least 5 days in advance of the chosen date, the tour guides must be directly contacted by those who purchase the shift through the official associations.
Buy your exclusive accesses >
We are all required great attention in our social behaviors, following few simple rules. Protect yourself and those around you by respecting the rules when you visit the Museums >