Vaporetto dell’Arte is a new way of discovering Venice. This water service along the Grand Canal, from March 30th to November 3rd 2013, is for everyone who wishes to visit the city easily reaching the main museums
Vaporetto dell’Arte ticket holders could benefit of the following reductions:
Discount of 4,00 euros for the MUSEUM PASS, purchasing it at 20,00 euros full price (instead of 24,00 euros) and 14,00 euros if reduced (instead of 18,00 euros).
The Museum Pass is the cumulative ticket for the permanent collections of the Musei Civici di Venezia currently open and for those connected.
The Museum Pass grants entrance to:
- St. Mark’s Square Museums (Doge’s Palace; Museo Correr; Museo Archeologico Nazionale; Monumental Rooms of the Biblioteca Nazionale Marciana)
- Ca’ Rezzonico – Museum of 18th-Century Venice;
- Museum of Palazzo Mocenigo*;
- Carlo Goldoni’s House;
- Ca’ Pesaro, International Gallery of Modern Art + Oriental Art Museum;
- Glass Museum in Murano;
- Lace Museum in Burano;
- Natural History Museum.
* The Museum of Palazzo Mocenigo is closed from January to June 2013 due to restyling works.
This ticket is valid for 6 months and grants one single admission to each museum. Also, Museum Pass holders can buy reduced ticket for exhibitions (with separate ticketing from the museum entrance).
Discounts will be applied only after the presentation of the ticket of Vaporetto dell’Arte at the Ticket Offices of the Museums.