FONDAZIONE MUSEI CIVICI DI VENEZIA AND TOURING CLUB ITALIANO
All Touring Club Italiano members could benefit of:
– Reduced ticket for Museum Pass* (you will pay 18,00 euros insted of 24,00 euros)
– Reduced ticket for the temporary exhibitions held in the Musei Civici di Venezia, not included in the museum itineraries.
Reduced tickets for exhibitions could be bought only at the ticket office of the museums.
– 10% discount on all Marsilio and Skirà publications for sale in the bookshops of the museum system.
Discounts will be applied only after the presentation of a valid Touring Club Italiano Card.
*The Museum Pass is the cumulative ticket for the Musei Civici di Venezia currently open and for those connected (Palazzo Fortuny and Clock Tower not included). The Museum Pass grants entrance to:
– St. Mark’s Square Museums (Doge’s Palace; Museo Correr; Museo Archeologico Nazionale; Monumental Rooms of the Biblioteca Nazionale Marciana)
– Ca’ Rezzonico – Museum of 18th-Century Venice
– Museum of Palazzo Mocenigo
– Carlo Goldoni’s House
– Ca’ Pesaro, International Gallery of Modern Art + Oriental Art Museum
– Glass Museum in Murano
– Lace Museum in Burano
– Natural History Museum
This ticket is valid for 6 months and grants one single admission to each museum. Also, with Museum Pass, visitors could buy reduced tickets for temporary exhibitions not included in the museum itinerary.