FONDAZIONE MUSEI CIVICI DI VENEZIA AND ASSOCIAZIONE TORINO CITTA’ CAPITALE EUROPEA
All the holders of the Musei Torino Piemonte Card 2014 can benefit of the following reductions:
Reduction on the full price of the Museum Pass, purchaseable at 18,00 euro (instead 24,00 euro). The Museum Pass is the cumulative ticket for the Musei Civici di Venezia currently open and for those connected (Palazzo Fortuny and Clock Tower not included).
The Museum Pass grants entrance to:
– St. Mark’s Square Museums (Doge’s Palace; Museo Correr; Museo Archeologico Nazionale; Monumental Rooms of the Biblioteca Nazionale Marciana)
– Ca’ Rezzonico – Museum of 18th-Century Venice;
– Museum of Palazzo Mocenigo;
– Carlo Goldoni’s House;
– Ca’ Pesaro, International Gallery of Modern Art + Oriental Art Museum;
– Glass Museum in Murano;
– Lace Museum in Burano;
– Natural History Museum
This ticket is valid for 6 months and grants one single admission to each museum. Also, with Museum Pass, visitors could buy reduced tickets for temporary exhibitions not included in the museum itinerary.
Discounts will be applied only after the presentation of the Musei Torino Piemonte Card for 2014. Reduced tickets could be bought only at the Ticket Offices of Museums.
Reduced ticket for the temporary exhibitions held in the Musei Civici di Venezia, not included in the museum itineraries.
SPRING AT FORTUNY
Reduced tickets are available for Museum Pass owners from March 8th to July 4th for the temporary exhibitions part of the project Spring a Palazzo Fortuny:
– Dora Maar. Despite Picasso
– Anne-Karin Furunes. Shadows
– Barbara Paganin. Open memory. 25 jewels. 25 brooches. 25 stories
– Ritsue Mishima. Shapes
– The amazons of photography from the collection of Mario Trevisan