For all customers of Frecciargento and Frecciabianca with destination to Venice, international ticket holders with destination to Italy and Cartafreccia members:
For all, discounts for the MUSEUM PASS, as follow:
- Full price: 18,00 euros (instead of 24,00 euros)
- Reduced: 12,00 euros (instead of 14,00 euros)
- Family: 18+12+12… euros (families composed by 2 adults and at least a child aged between 6 and 18:1 full priced ticket and all the others reduced) – instead of 20+18+14… euros
The Museum Pass is the cumulative ticket for the permanent collections of the Musei Civici di Venezia currently open and for those connected (Palazzo Fortuny and Clock Tower not included).
The Museum Pass grants entrance to:
- St. Mark’s Square Museums (Doge’s Palace; Museo Correr; Museo Archeologico Nazionale; Monumental Rooms of the Biblioteca Nazionale Marciana)
- Ca’ Rezzonico, Museum of 18th-Century Venice;
- Museum of Palazzo Mocenigo;
- Carlo Goldoni’s House;
- Ca’ Pesaro, International Gallery of Modern Art + Oriental Art Museum;
- Glass Museum in Murano;
- Lace Museum in Burano;
- Natural History Museum
This ticket is valid for 6 months and grants one single admission to each museum. Also, with the Museum Pass it’s possible to buy tickets for exhibitions at a reduced price.
Even if not buying the Museum Pass, Trenitalia ticket holders with requisites underlined before, could benefit of reduced ticket for the following temporary exhibitions:
Tapies. The eye of the artist >>>
Palazzo Fortuny, from June 1st to November 24th 2013
Reduced ticket: 8,00 euro
Also, for holders of Cartafreccia, 10% reduction on all products and publications by Skirà to be purchased in museums’ bookshop and in all Culto Cafés of the museum system, with a minimum purchase of 5 euros.
Discounts will be applied only after the presentation of Frecciargento or Frecciabianca train tickets or the Cartafreccia Card. Reduced tickets could be bought only at the Ticket Offices, bookshops, cafeterias of Museums. People benefiting of these discounts, could have a fast access to avoid queues at Ticket Offices.
This agreement is valid until December 31st 2014.