FONDAZIONE MUSEI CIVICI DI VENEZIA AND ARCI
All ARCI members could benefit of the following reductions:
1) Reduced entry fee of 14,00 euros for admission to the St. Mark’s Square Museums (Doge’s Palace, Museo Correr, Museo Archeologico Nazionale and the Monumental Rooms of the Biblioteca Nazionale Marciana)
2) Reduced tariff of 18,00 euros for the Museum Pass, the cumulative ticket for the Musei Civici di Venezia currently open and for those connected (Palazzo Fortuny and Clock Tower not included).
The Museum Pass grants entrance to:
- St. Mark’s Square Museums (Doge’s Palace; Museo Correr; Museo Archeologico Nazionale; Monumental Rooms of the Biblioteca Nazionale Marciana)
- Ca’ Rezzonico – Museum of 18th-Century Venice;
- Museum of Palazzo Mocenigo*;
- Carlo Goldoni’s House;
- Ca’ Pesaro, International Gallery of Modern Art + Oriental Art Museum**;
- Glass Museum in Murano;
- Lace Museum in Burano;
- Natural History Museum
* The Museum of Palazzo Mocenigo is temporary closed, from January to May 2013, due to restyling works.
** Ca’ Pesaro is closed during May 2013 due to restyling works.
This ticket is valid for 6 months and grants one single admission to each museum.
3) Also, ARCI memebers could benefit of a reduced ticket for temporary exhibitions held in the Civic Museums of Venice (not part of the museum itinerary), even if not buying the Museum Pass:
Manet. Return to Venice >>>
Palazzo Ducale, from 24th April to 18th August 2013
Reduced ticket: 11,00 euro
Discounts will be applied only after the presentation of ARCI Membership Card.
Reduced tickets could be bought only at the Ticket Offices of Museums.