FONDAZIONE MUSEI CIVICI DI VENEZIA AND ARCI
All ARCI members could benefit of the following reductions:
Reduced entry fee of 14,00 euro (instead of 16,00 euro) for admission to the St. Mark’s Square Museums:
- the Doge’s Palace,
- combined itinerary of Museo Correr, Museo Archeologico Nazionale and Monumental Rooms of the Biblioteca Nazionale Marciana.
This ticket is valid for 3 months and grants one single admission to the Doge’s Palace and the combined itinerary. Reduced tickets can only be purchased at the ticket office of the Museo Correr and the Doge’s Palace.
Reduced tariff of 18,00 euros for the Museum Pass, the cumulative ticket for the Musei Civici di Venezia currently open and for those connected (Palazzo Fortuny and Clock Tower not included).
The Museum Pass grants entrance to:
- St. Mark’s Square Museums (Doge’s Palace; Museo Correr; Museo Archeologico Nazionale; Monumental Rooms of the Biblioteca Nazionale Marciana)
- Ca’ Rezzonico – Museum of 18th-Century Venice;
- Museum of Palazzo Mocenigo;
- Carlo Goldoni’s House;
- Ca’ Pesaro, International Gallery of Modern Art + Oriental Art Museum;
- Glass Museum in Murano;
- Lace Museum in Burano;
- Natural History Museum
This ticket is valid for 6 months and grants one single admission to each museum.
Also, ARCI memebers could benefit of a reduced ticket for temporary exhibitions held in the Musei Civici di Venezia (not part of the museum itinerary), even if not buying the Museum Pass:
Tapies. The eye of the artist >>>
Palazzo Fortuny, from June 1st to November 24th 2013
Reduced ticket: 8,00 euro
Discounts will be applied only after the presentation of ARCI Membership Card.
Reduced tickets could be bought only at the Ticket Offices of Museums.