Birthdays at the museum
How to enrol and costs
Costs: 150 euro
- the activities within the museum under the guidance of two operators
- the layout of the invitation card to be downloaded and sent to your guests
- the use of the “cake” space
- entry to the museum for the children invited and accompanying adults for a maximum total of 30 people in all, of whom a maximum 24 children.
- Any other accompanying adults may gain entry to the museum by paying the standard entrance fee.
- Refreshments are not included.Upon request (by email to firstname.lastname@example.org), the museums can also provide the quotation of a reliable catering service.
How to Enrol
All the activities require prior booking online at MUVE’ s page on TicketLandia.
- The service is then confirmed once the activity has been paid for, which should occur at least 10 days prior to the date of the requested activity. Booking in good time guarantees one obtains the service and activity desired. “Last minute” bookings may be requested by email to email@example.com; they can be accepted depending upon availability of the requested activities and anyway they must be paid in advance. No payments are refundable. In cases of justified necessity, it is possible to ask firstname.lastname@example.org for a change of the date of the visit. The request can be accepted, dependant upon the dates and times still available.
For further information
Telephone: ++39 0412700370
For General Conditions see in the enrolment form